“Build a Great Looking, Fully Functional
WordPress Website in 48 Hours.”
The WordPress Course is a streamlined WordPress training program. Discover how you can build a website from scratch with this easy to follow, step-by-step WordPress tutorial.
- Web-Based Format
- 3 Core Modules
- 9 Video Lessons
- 130+ Minutes
- No Monthly Fee
- Step-By-Step Training
- Advanced Topics
- Great for VAs
What’s in The WordPress Course?
The WordPress Course includes detailed video tutorials on how to build a new WordPress site from the ground-up. This means that you will build a great looking and fully functional WordPress website in 48 hours.
The WordPress Course registered members get:
- Ask questions along the way for a more interactive learning experience. Meaning you will have your website built and online, gaining visitors and customers faster.
- Detailed video tutorials ensure that there is plenty of training to make sure that all the important steps are covered.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics and more! These advanced topics will give you a leg up on your competitors.
- 100% money back guarantee (see below). No risk to try.
- Discount offer on web hosting which saves your money when you’re first starting out.
- This course isn’t a monthly subscription. Many other WordPress courses charge a monthly fee to maintain access to the course material.
- Need to make sure your VA knows WordPress? This course will ensure they learn WordPress without taking up your valuable time. Enroll your VA in this WordPress tutorial and they’ll learn how to set up a blog or website for you while you focus on other projects.
- With this WordPress training, you will learn exactly which boxes to tick and what buttons to push. Installing WordPress is just the beginning.
Is The WordPress Course for You?
Who should buy this? Anyone who wants to start their own WordPress website, people who have heard of WordPress but aren’t familiar with it, people who want to discover how to set up a blog, anyone who is looking for an easy to understand WordPress tutorial and people who have a website but want to move to WordPress.
Who should not buy this? Advanced website owners who already have already participated in some type of WordPress training, have a WordPress site online and already have an audience or anyone who can’t put in the effort required to learn and build something worthwhile.
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back GuaranteeNo-Questions-Asked Guarantee.
If you purchase The WordPress Course
and apply what it teaches and don’t achieve results, just write within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price. Your account will be cancelled and you will be sent a refund.
WordPress Training Bonuses
The WordPress Course Bonus #1: “Reference Guide: WordPress Settings”
During The WordPress Course you will learn that there are lots of different settings to remember, buttons to push, check boxes to tick and blanks to fill in.
The Reference Guide: WordPress Settings is a quick reference ebook full of screenshots to help you through the process of setting up your first WordPress site plus it’s a useful reference for future sites.
The WordPress Course Bonus #2: ”Reference Guide: SEO Plugin Settings”
During The WordPress Course you will learn how to configure a plugin to optimize WordPress for SEO. (If you don’t know what a plugin is or what SEO is, don’t worry. You’ll learn all about it in The WordPress Course.)
The Reference Guide: SEO Plugin Settings is another quick reference ebook full of screenshots to help you through the process of configuring the SEO plugin. Again it is useful when setting up your first WordPress site plus it will be a useful reference for future sites.
What Others are Saying about this WordPress Training…
“Thanks for the really hands on step-by-step course. I am not very technical but with your help I could create everything on my own. Now my blog is up and running and you taught me how to adapt the blog to my needs. I love that!”
“I really enjoyed your course. It was concise and easy to understand. I’ll be sure to recommend it to others!”
This WordPress Tutorial vs. Other WordPress Training
If you’ve looked at other WordPress courses online, you’ll know that the most popular products start at $197 or $97 per month. This course isn’t a monthly subscription, it’s just a one-time fee.
I’ve actually looked at some of the other WordPress tutorial courses available online, but I believe this course is the best option for beginners, for a few reasons.
- This course is much more focused on helping you do one thing and do that one thing well. Those other courses are not focused enough on making sure you get up and running quickly or don’t go into detail on what settings need to be optimized, which can lead to frustration when you’re just starting out.
- This course provides you a direct channel to ask questions and receive answers. Whereas, other courses don’t provide you with a way to get answers to the questions that are slowing you down.
- You will save time and money. Some of this information can be found scattered across the internet. Will you be able to find all of it in a single weekend? Is it up-to-date? Do you want to spend countless hours scouring the internet for this information? What’s your time worth?
- As the course is upgraded, you’ll be automatically upgraded to the new version, free of charge. That’s a great way to get in now at a low price and reap the benefits of revisions to come.
||All the best,
||“Internet Presence Builder”
P.S. Just think! “You’ll never again suffer through the pain and hassle of trying to learn to build a website from scratch by yourself. Or pay big bucks hiring a web developer. Now, you can do everything yourself. You simply follow the WordPress tutorial videos…and you’re finished, faster that you’ll believe!”
P.P.S. Remember, there is a 30-day No-Questions-Asked Guarantee. There is no risk to trying it.
P.P.P.S. Even if you decide to take advantage of the 30-Day Guarantee, you still keep the bonuses listed above.